Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 120

What a wonderful, unexpected "date" night!

Being able to actually have time to talk about normal, everyday stuff was wonderful!! It made me miss you more. 

You have been gone 120 days and this was the first time I heard you say something negative. 

That part worried me a little. But I know that there is always negative stuff going on and that you just don't want to tell me because you don't want me to worry. I'm glad you told me. I worry anyway, no matter what you say.

I read to much anyway. I know to much information as it is without you telling me.

Continue to stay safe. 

I know your upset about somethings that are out of your control. And some people are just dishonest - plain and simple. What goes around comes around though. 

Just stay positive and you will be home before you know it. 

At least that's what I keep telling myself..................


No comments: