Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 156

I know what a wonderful man my Marine is. He is kind, caring, selfless, generous.... just to name a few.

I attended a cookout today. A going away party for my little Army Brat brother - yes deployment seems to be a part of my life that I will be in for some time.

While at the cookout I was approached by a family friend who was a former teacher of Marine's. She said so many wonderful things about him.

Later that evening when spending time with family friends I am also told other stories about Marine and his youth. On days when I miss him its always nice to hear stories about him. Funny stories or serious stories. Doesn't matter if I've heard them a million times already. I love to hear them. It makes him feel closer.

I am so proud of the wonderful man I will marry May 2011.

No comments: